Need health insurance coverage for 2016? You have until January 15, 2016 to enroll in or change plans for 2016 health insurance starting on February 1, 2016.
New to the Marketplace?
- Preview 2016 plans and prices based on your income before you apply. This year, 8 out of 10 people who enroll in health care coverage through HealthCare.gov qualify for savings that lower the cost of their monthly premiums.
- Ready to apply? Select your state to start a new application.
Already have a Marketplace plan?
- If you were automatically enrolled for 2016, your savings may not be accurate and you may have missed seeing new plans that work better for you.
- To get the right amount of health insurance savings, you should log in, update your information, and change plans as soon as possible.
- Learn more on why it’s important to update even if you were automatically enrolled.
This is from today’s news)