11 Common Reasons For Emergency Room Visits Over Fourth Of July Weekend And How To Avoid It

As innocuous as they seem, sparklers burn at temperatures over 1800 F. After all, those pretty colors come from burning metals. You wouldn’t let your 4 year old play with a 350 degree oven so why let them play with sparklers? I can’t tell you how many injuries I have seen — serious burns on hands, forearms, feet. A spark can also land on clothing, causing it to catch fire — which absolutely can happen.

Source link
News from today)

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.