Starting November 1, you can enroll, re-enroll, or change plans through the Health Insurance Marketplace for 2016.
FYI Plans and prices for 2016 will be available by late October.
Take a few minutes to get ready now so you’ll be off to a great start when you log in as soon as November 1.
First time applying through the Health Insurance Marketplace?
- Get a quick overview with these 5 Health Insurance tips.
- Use our checklist (PDF) to gather everything you’ll need to apply.
- Learn about key dates and deadlines to make sure you’re covered January 1.
Have a 2015 Marketplace health plan?
- Learn the 5 steps to staying covered (PDF).
- Note: It’s really important to log in to HealthCare.gov as soon as November 1 and update your application with any income and household changes you expect for 2016. New health coverage plans and prices that work better for you may be available this year. Also, updating your information is the only way to make sure you get the right amount of premium tax credit. So be sure to update – even if you expect to keep the same plan.
- Learn more about why it’s important to update your income and household information and compare plans.
News from today)