Important: 2021 Open Enrollment ends Tuesday, December 15, 2020! You have less than one month to enroll in or change Marketplace health insurance for coverage that starts January 1, 2021. If you miss the deadline, you can only enroll in or change your health plan for 2021 if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period.
Don’t delay: Start an application
- New to HealthCare.gov? Create an account to fill out an application for the first time.
- Have 2020 Marketplace coverage? Log in to update your application, and compare plans and enroll for 2021.
Need help before you apply?
- Find quick answers to your most common enrollment questions.
- Get help filling out your application: By phone, with an assister, or with an agent/broker.
- Use this checklist (PDF, 160 MB) to gather the documents you’ll need to apply. Doing so beforehand will make the application process easier.
News from today)