Open Enrollment for 2018 health insurance is right around the corner! Starting November 1, you can enroll, re-enroll, or change plans for 2018 through the Health Insurance Marketplace. Here’s what you can do now to make the application process quicker and easier:
5 tips to get ready for 2018 Marketplace insurance
- Get a quick overview of the Marketplace and find out if you’re eligible to apply.
- Before you apply, make sure you have everything you need with this checklist (PDF). Gather these things now so you won’t need to log in or call back several times to complete your application.
- Mark key dates and deadlines on your calendar so you’re covered January 1. Open Enrollment ends December 15 this year. It’s best to take action sooner than later.
- If you already have 2017 Marketplace coverage, review your current application to make sure it’s up-to-date and report any life changes.
- Know what you’re looking for in a plan before you apply. Check out these 3 things to consider before you pick a plan.
This is from today’s news)