It’s time to sign up for affordable, quality health insurance at HealthCare.gov. About 85% of Marketplace consumers qualify for tax credits to help with costs. Are you one of them?
Plans may be cheaper than you think
- For 2017 Marketplace health insurance, most people can find a plan with premiums from $50 to $100 per month after financial help.
- The median deductible has gone down $900 from last year. This is the amount you have to pay yourself for most services before your plan starts to pay.
- Even if you want to keep the same plan, it’s important to update your information and shop around. Last year, people who switched plans saved an average of $500.
Quick check: See if you’ll save on a 2017 plan
Select your state and household size to find out if you may qualify for savings on 2017 Marketplace coverage.
Take action & apply
- First time using HealthCare.gov? Create an account now.
- Have 2016 Marketplace insurance? Log in to an existing account.
- Important: If you want your coverage to start January 1, 2017, you must enroll or change plans by December 15, 2016.
News from today)